TENANT AFFAIRS OFFICE
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Please be advised of the following parking regulations for Twinbrook Village Apartments, located at 2152 Aldrin Rd, Ocean Township, 07712:
- Follow the term of section 39 (F) of your Lease,
- Follow all the property signs on the property,
- All commercial vehicles including U-haul trucks must have an authorized parking Permit from the Tenant Affairs office.
- All Commercial and Visitor vehicles must park on assigned parking spaces
- No vehicle can be parked at the same parking spot for longer then 12 days. For circumstances such as vacation, hospitalization etc., please obtain a special permit from the Tenant Affairs office.
Only private passenger automobiles may parked at the complex. Parking is designated to parking areas only; no vehicle shall be parked in any driveway or used or parked on any lawn, sidewalk or other non-designated area. Hose washing, repair, maintenance, and storage of any motor vehicle are prohibited anywhere in the complex. No unregistered vehicle or excessively noisy vehicle may be used or parked in the complex. NO MOTORCYCLES, NO DUMP TRUCKS, NO SEMI-TRAILERS, NO BOATS, NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. NO BOATS, NO JET SKIS.
Vehicles not following these rules may be towed at the owner’s expense.
Recycling & Garbage
The county health department in which your complex is located requires recycling of cans, aluminum, glass, plastic, paper and cardboard. Garbage and Recycling must be placed in separate bags within the red waste receptacles. The waste is collected on Mondays and Thursdays.
All personal belongings must be kept within the apartment at all times. No items are to be stored outside or in common areas. There will be a disposing fee of $350.00 for personal property that must be removed that has been left outside of the apartment and no warnings will be given.