We hope you choose Twinbook Village Apartments as your next home! Our quiet community is conveniently located within minutes from the Monmouth Mall, Garden State Parkway, Routes 35, 18, 95 and Jersey Shore beaches. All our tenants have access to top rated Ocean Twp. School system with an on-site school bus service.
We currently have one and two bedroom apartments available. Prices vary by apartment and availability. Please see our Rental Agent for more information and to view our model apartment. Our availability changes on a constant basis.
Applicants must pass both an annual gross income requirement and a tenant background screening. In order to be approved for an apartment, your annual gross income must exceed the yearly apartment rent by a minimum of 33%. For example: A basic one bedroom rent is $1,395 x 12 = 16,740 x 33 = $55,242. If two applicants are applying together then their two incomes are combined. The background screening is done by a third party called the National Tenant Network. They are screening for bankruptcies, past evictions, high collections, and credit.
To Apply for an Apartment
Please bring the completed application with you along with the following:
- 2 most recent paystubs, W-2, and/or notarized promise of employment for EACH applicant
- ID-Original drivers license or passport
- Social Security card(s) or Tax ID
- $50 – NON-refundable application fee for EACH applicant (money order or cashier’s check ONLY)
- $500 – deposit to hold the apartment (money order or cashier’s check ONLY) -if you are denied this will be refunded to you. If you are approved it is applied to the security.
Once your application is accepted, the following is required:
- $50 Township Inspection Fee
- $45 Fire Inspection Fee
Before Moving In
Prior to your move in, the following payments are due (by money order or certified bank checks only). Your $500 deposit is deducted from this total.
- 1½ months’ security deposit
- First month’s rent
At this time, you must also provide proof of
- an account with JCP&L Electric (to begin on move-in day)
- a renter’s insurance policy
You will sign your lease at this time and set up a date to walk through the apartment and complete a Move-in/Move-out Inspection Sheet for your records and ours.